Welcome to CBT Clinic
The National Institute of Clinical Excellence (NICE) recommends Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) for many psychological difficulties as research evidence shows that CBT is an effective, short-term approach.
CBT therapy (face to face or by telephone) is provided for the following problems
- Addictions (alcohol, drugs, gambling, computer games, Internet)
- Adjustment to disability or serious medical conditions
- Anxiety (including social anxiety and generalized anxiety disorder),
- Bipolar disorder
- Problems in childhood and adolescence (including depression and anxiety)
- Chronic pain
- Low self-esteem
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
- Overeating and obesity
- Sexual dysfunction
- Somatic disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
Hours & Location
Highbury, London N5 1JT.
4 minutes walk from Highbury & Islington Station (Victoria Line underground & overground trains)
0207 354 0217
The CBT Clinic also provides
- EMDR (Eye Movement, Desensitisation and Re-processing)
- Medico-legal reports
- Therapy in English and in Polish
- Therapy for adults, children and adolescents
- Face to face or telephone counselling
Eva Rea, B.Sc. M.Sc. Dip. Psych. Dip. Hyp. Dip. Couns. CPsychol. AFBPsS
Eva Rea is an Associate Fellow Chartered Psychologist and she is registered with the Health Professions Council (HPC) and the British Psychological Society (BPS). She is also registered with the British Association for Behavioural & Cognitive Psychotherapies (BABCP) as an accredited CBT Practitioner and with EMDR UK and Ireland as an EMDR Consultant.
The CBT clinic provides medico-legal reports in the field of personal injury. We specialise in psychological trauma, adjustment, depression, anxiety, pain and related problems.
Eva Rea, the clinic’s director, has extensive experience in writing reports and her reports are carried out with thoroughness of investigation and attention to detail. The reports are based on the practice of psychological formulation with adherence to diagnosis in DSM-IV and ICD-10.
All the experts working for the CBT Clinic provide reports of similar high quality. Reports are checked by the Eva Rea prior to sending them to the instructing party.